2017/2018 Enrollment Information
We look forward to Saugatuck Nursery School entering its 49th year. Believe it or not, the time has come to start making plans for the 2017-2018 school year. We are proud to offer a variety of quality programs that meet the needs of our diverse community.
You will find enclosed with this registration letter:
• An Application Form for registering your child for School Year 2017-2018
• Enrollment Terms and Conditions for School Year 2017-2018
We are finally back home at our state-of-the-art facility, after being displaced by fire for three and a half years.
Saugatuck Nursery School continues as one of the only full time programs in the area. We are open from 7:30 a.m-6 p.m. on regularly scheduled school days, allowing for before and after school care, as well as exciting vacation theme days, when our traditional programs are closed. The options are many and allow for great flexibility. Please refer to the enclosed Application Form for the specific programs and times that are available and bear in mind our regular school year runs from September 5 through June 15.
The registration process is based on a point system which is more fully described in the Enrollment Terms and Conditions. Applications submitted after the Primary Enrollment Period will not be given priority and the point system set forth in the Enrollment Terms and Conditions will not apply.
Applications for registration will be accepted in person, by mail or by email (PDF) during the Primary Enrollment Period for the School Year 2017/2018, which is the period commencing on November 1, 201616, and ending on November 16, 2016.
Our mailing address is Saugatuck Nursery School, 245 Post Rd. E. Westport, CT 06880
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTERING A CHILD FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2017-2018 DURING THE PRIMARY ENROLLMENT PERIOD
Parents should submit the following during the Primary Enrollment Period:
• Completed Application Form for School Year 2017-18.
• A signed and dated copy of the Enrollment Terms and Conditions.
• A check for a fully non-refundable registration fee of $150.00, payable to Saugatuck Nursery School.
• A check in the amount of TWO month’s tuition for the applicable class selected, payable to Saugatuck Nursery School.If your application is accepted by Saugatuck Nursery School, this amount will become non-refundable as set forth in the Enrollment Terms and Conditions.
Please ensure that you provide a valid email address, as notices of acceptance of program choice(s) will be sent to applicants via email as described in the Enrollment Terms and Conditions.
Please feel free to call me with any questions you may have regarding this process.